- My Services
- What is the value of your home?
- Pricing your house to sell
- The importance of Curb Appeal when trying to sell your house
- A checklist to prepare your home to sell
- The Five Biggest Mistakes a Seller Can Make
- Preparing for a showing
- A Seller’s Guide to Preparing for the Home Inspection
- How to Prepare Your House For Sale
- Quickly Find Out What that House Down the Street Sold For, By Email, for Free
- 55+ Sellers
- Downsizing Free Checklist
- about Lynn
- Nanaimo Neighbourhoods
- How's the Market
- contact me
Why choose me as your Buyer’s Agent?
My Mission Statement –
My intention is to offer my clients an environment of support, communication and professionalism while working to assist them in reaching their real estate goals.
What does a Buyer’s agent do?
A real estate buyer’s agent represents the consumer who is purchasing a property in the transaction. As your Buyer’s agent I owe my loyalty to you - the homebuyer. I have your best interests in mind throughout the entire transaction process.
There are many benefits to using a buyer’s agent. As your Buyer’s agent I will:
1. Evaluate your specific needs and wants and locate Nanaimo homes for sale that fit those specifications.
3. Research the selected properties to identify any problems or issues to help you in making an informed decision prior to making an appropriate offer on the property.
4. Present the offer to the seller’s agent on your behalf.
5. Negotiate on your behalf to help obtain the property at the best possible price.
6. Review and explain all legal documents to you.
7. Recommend and assist in securing adequate financing.
8. Provide a list of potential qualified vendors such as movers, attorneys, home inspectors, etc.
Most importantly, when working with me as your buyer’s agent, you will know and trust that you are fully represented throughout the entire transaction process.
For more detailed information on the services I offer my clients please call or email me today.