- My Services
- What is the value of your home?
- Pricing your house to sell
- The importance of Curb Appeal when trying to sell your house
- A checklist to prepare your home to sell
- The Five Biggest Mistakes a Seller Can Make
- Preparing for a showing
- A Seller’s Guide to Preparing for the Home Inspection
- How to Prepare Your House For Sale
- Quickly Find Out What that House Down the Street Sold For, By Email, for Free
- 55+ Sellers
- Downsizing Free Checklist
- about Lynn
- Nanaimo Neighbourhoods
- How's the Market
- contact me
The Vancouver Island Real Estate Board (VIREB) divides the City into 18 different Nanaimo neighbourhoods. With so many Nanaimo neighbourhoods to choose from how does one choose where to live?
Below you will find a list of the 18 neighbourhoods that make up the Nanaimo area. Click on any neighbourhood and you will be redirected to information on that neighbourhood as well as a detailed list of available homes for sale. You can also follow this link to a map of Nanaimo neighbourhoods, to search for homes by neighbourhood. The following link will direct you to a graph of average housing costs by area in Nanaimo.
If an area is of particular interest to you I would be happy to supply you with more detailed information on the area including types of homes etc. Please contact me.
Please click on any of the following Nanaimo neighbourhood links to be redirected to information on that neighbourhood and listings available for sale in that neighbourhood: