- My Services
- What is the value of your home?
- Pricing your house to sell
- The importance of Curb Appeal when trying to sell your house
- A checklist to prepare your home to sell
- The Five Biggest Mistakes a Seller Can Make
- Preparing for a showing
- A Seller’s Guide to Preparing for the Home Inspection
- How to Prepare Your House For Sale
- Quickly Find Out What that House Down the Street Sold For, By Email, for Free
- 55+ Sellers
- Downsizing Free Checklist
- about Lynn
- Nanaimo Neighbourhoods
- How's the Market
- contact me
Nanaimo Community Info
Nanaimo is the second largest city on Vancouver Island and is often called the ‘Hub City’. Famous for its varied landscapes and more than two dozen parks, the city of Nanaimo boasts one of the prettiest waterfronts in Canada.
Once the location of five separate native villages, its name derives from a Coast Salish word, Snuneymuxw, "a great and mighty people" - a perfect description of the rapidly-growing harbour community at the centre of Vancouver Island's highway and ferry system.
In Nanaimo you can sail, bike, hike, boat or enjoy wonderful cultural experiences at Nanaimo’s lovely Port Theatre. Nanaimo offers numerous dining experiences at a myriad of good restaurants.
No matter what your business, Nanaimo offers the perfect mix of work and play. With its pristine beauty, the incredible array of adventures and activities available, the city is the ideal destination for conventions and meetings.
Nanaimo, British Columbia. With breathtaking views, exciting attractions, and friendly people, Nanaimo is a beautiful place to call HOME.
For a picture tour of Nanaimo click here
Here are some additional links to Tourism, transportation, and events in the Nanaimo area.
- Access Nanaimo
- Artificial Reef - (Dive Nanaimo)
- BC Ferries
- Central Vancouver Island Multicultural Society
- Harbour Air
- Nanaimo Airport
- Nanaimo Economic Development Group
- Nanaimo Regional Transit System (Bus Schedules & Public Transit Information)
- Newcastle Island Ferry Schedule
- Seair Seaplanes
- Tourism Nanaimo
- Tourism Nanaimo Events
- Nanaimo School District
- Westcoast Air