- My Services
- What is the value of your home?
- Pricing your house to sell
- The importance of Curb Appeal when trying to sell your house
- A checklist to prepare your home to sell
- The Five Biggest Mistakes a Seller Can Make
- Preparing for a showing
- A Seller’s Guide to Preparing for the Home Inspection
- How to Prepare Your House For Sale
- Quickly Find Out What that House Down the Street Sold For, By Email, for Free
- 55+ Sellers
- Downsizing Free Checklist
- about Lynn
- Nanaimo Neighbourhoods
- How's the Market
- contact me
Brechin Hill Real Estate
Brechin Hill is a neighbourhood in Nanaimo that is made up of hillside looking over the ocean. The neighbourhood includes some funky homes built to enjoy the amazing views of Departure Bay and Newcastle Island. You will notice a real assortment of different homes available. For instance you will see older homes where people have moved in, remodelled and completely updated them to take advantage of sensational views. Other homes are still in their original state.
Brechin Hill Nanaimo Real Estate on average have sold for $274,000 as of July 31 2012.
View current listings for this neighbourhood below