- My Services
- What is the value of your home?
- Pricing your house to sell
- The importance of Curb Appeal when trying to sell your house
- A checklist to prepare your home to sell
- The Five Biggest Mistakes a Seller Can Make
- Preparing for a showing
- A Seller’s Guide to Preparing for the Home Inspection
- How to Prepare Your House For Sale
- Quickly Find Out What that House Down the Street Sold For, By Email, for Free
- 55+ Sellers
- Downsizing Free Checklist
- about Lynn
- Nanaimo Neighbourhoods
- How's the Market
- contact me
I was born and raised on Vancouver Island and I am always thrilled to help others make the Island their home. I have extensive knowledge of the Nanaimo and Nanoose neighborhoods and schools. Whether buying or selling your home, my background in sales and marketing guarantee you'll have a strong negotiator and creative thinker working for you.
After a long and successful career in the advertising and marketing industry, I transferred my skill set to the real estate field. My previous experience blends seamlessly with my emphasis on creating personal client service that goes beyond expectation; I know that the creation of a long-term relationship is far more valuable than any single transaction.
Why use Lynn Donn?
It is my goal to eventually work by referral only. So, in order to do that my purpose is for you to be so outrageously happy with the help I provide you that you will be glad to introduce me to your friends and family.
I have three roles as your Realtor: I am your consultant, I am your negotiator and I am the overseer of the transactional details. I take these roles very seriously.